mission

mission

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hola From Campeche!

Buenas noches todos! 

     Les escribo de Campeche, la estrella de la misión, paraíso, digan lo que diga. Me gusta un montón! I am writing you from Campeche, the star of the mission, paradise, whatever they say...I like it a lot! Yep, we had changes.  Bye, bye Mérida and hello Campeche.  I really like it here but it was tough last night. 
     We received changes late and I was only able to say good-by to a couple families.  E. caught us this morning before we left and when I opened the door she said, "Elder Jaussi!" and then burst out crying. She said that the kids are going to be really sad.  She found out because luckily C. saw her and told her. I really am going to miss that ward. 
     Other than that... I'll have to write more next week because I don't have much time today.  This week's shark activity..... drum roll.... I contacted a whole bus!! At a stop light I asked the driver to turn down his music and he said it would be fine and then I contacted everyone. I was super nervous but it was superb! I was praying before contemplating if I should do it and finally I just stood up. Good stuff. We didn't really find anyone interested but it's all good. Who knows if that Mormon.org card is a spark for a future saved soul!
     Well... Sorry I have to go now. The bus takes 30 minutes to get home.  I'm now in the barrio Esperanza Campeche. You can look it up in LDS.org to see the map. 


Luff yas!!

Posing with C. before leaving Merida
 It is hard to say good-by.
 Service project
 Street contacting

Elder Jaussi will miss the people of Merida.  He has had some great experiences there.

No comments:

Post a Comment