mission

mission

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

2 Timothy 4:7

2 Timothy 4:7  “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course.  I have kept the faith.”

Hola todos!!! 
Well. What more can I say. It's over folks. I can hardly believe it. This week was certainly surreal because we had the temple on Thursday and then I got surprised on Saturday because President gave me permission to travel to Merida again to baptize C., the son of E.! Their dad finally said yes. It was superb and Elder C. baptized her other son. It was a great day for sure.  I'm sending one or two fotos of that because of time but don't worry, I'll show more soon.  Maybe Thursday for some odd reason... Oh wait, because I'll see you!
The temple was awesome and I honestly think that it's better in Spanish.. .maybe it's just for now but I think I want to do it in Spanish from now on.  Ready Momma? McKay???? The Merida temple sure is pretty.  Really, really tiny but I like that.  I tried to think of some things I needed to know before I went home and I'll tell you a little bit about that after.
This Sunday was district conference and I was asked to play an arrangement on the piano. I was super scared but after a two minute practice and a little prayer (good recipe, les digo) it turned out all right.  I probably wouldn't have paid much to hear me play but hey, it was a blessing all the same!! They realigned the new presidency in the district.  Pobre Presidente Garcia.  He has such a tough calling. That is why I have decided I am going to be the best primary teacher ever.  Nothing more, nothing less.  My classes for those niñitos are going to be the BEYST!!!!  
 I know that this church is the true church now.  For myself. Not just because my parents are members, but God has shown me little by little throughout all the trials I may have had. I testify as a representative of Jesus Christ that He directs this church through divine revelation. How great is that!!? Ay ay ay. VERDADERO!  I would love to write you more but... what more can I say other than... THURSDAY IS GOING TO BE THE BEEEEEEEYST! I'll see you guys soon. Get ready to get anaconda squeezed by an Esquelito that has been training for two years!

Con amor, 
Elder Taylor Christian Jaussi
Sea feliz, sea Mormon

"y nuestras vidas tambien han pasado como si fuera un sueño." Jacob 7:26.  Hard to believe that two years ago I was being dropped off in good ol’ Provo.  So fast!








No comments:

Post a Comment