mission

mission

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dying Like a Shark!

Hola todos!! 

This week was just superb!! Everything went well with L. and she was able to be baptized on Saturday. She really was "escogido" and not much had to be done on our part. Alma 26:11-12 comes to mind. I was reading it earlier today and it kinda was a tear jerker. 
The baptismal service was really nice and L.´s daughter came to see as well. She has already gone to church 4 times and only needs one more so that she can be baptized as well.  They are both really great and I hope that soon L.'s husband can find a better job so that he can come as well. He is a really great guy but he is just so focused and worried about having enough money.  Elder M. sang "Where Can I Turn For Peace?" and I played for him and that really brought the Spirit. He has a really good voice.  
All in all I feel really blessed to have been able to find L. She is such a funny lady. She invited us and the other elders in Calkiní to eat yesterday with her and.... no me diga!!!! I have never felt so stuffed. Ay ay ay... She seemed so happy and she said that she felt really great when she received the Holy Ghost.  
Honestly I don't know what to say anymore... I feel... I don't have a clue how to describe it. It's starting to happen that I lie in my hammock at night and think... I get to see those strangers that write to me every week.... NEXT.... THURSDAY????? It still seems too surreal honestly. Just keep praying for me so that I can find effective and worthwhile things to do when times get tough.  I'll do my part and I'll leave the rest up to God. He's been so good to me. I don't want to use any empty phrases that missionaries always use but I just don't know what else to say. Last night I just kept thinking about all the blessings that I have received the last two years. "when upon life's billows you are tempest toooooossed!!" Life is good my friends. 
Take it easy and know that I love you lots!!! 
Con amor,  
Elder Taylor Christian Jaussi 

Sea feliz sea Mormón

Last week with his "clase de jovenes" that he teaches each week in Calkini.  Next Sunday is District conference.
 "Here kitty, kitty"
 L.'s baptism
 L.,'s baptism.  Elder S. was able to perform the baptism.
 Elder Jaussi and A.
 "Playing with my little buddy, A."

No comments:

Post a Comment